Polski Sklep u Pauliny Ltd
We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights concerning the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us through our stores, over the phone, online, via email, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media.
If you don’t want to read all the detail, here are the things we think you’d want to know:
- You have a number of rights over your personal information. How you can exercise these rights is set out in this notice.
- We do send direct marketing if we’re allowed to. And we do this to encourage you to buy our products and services by sending you offers and ideas that we feel will be of benefit to you. If you want us to stop then here’s how.
- We also use your information to display more relevant online advertising and marketing relating to our products and services on websites across the website https://dundee.foodplus.store and online media channels.
- Our websites and apps are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect children’s data.
WHAT SORTS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HOLD?
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including, for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and services, and so on);
- Your account login details for our websites and apps, including your user name and chosen password;
- Information about whether or not you want to receive marketing communications from us;
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our services. For example, we try to identify which of our apps you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, and how you interact with them. For example, whether the communication has been opened, if you have clicked on any links within that communication and the device you used. We do this because we want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services;
- Information from other sources such as specialist companies that provide customer information. For example, credit reference agencies such as Experian, the Royal Mail, fraud prevention agencies, claims databases, marketing and research companies, social media providers, pay-TV providers and the DVLA, as well as publicly available information;
- Information captured by our CCTV, and body-worn recording devices (together ‘CCTV’) if you visit any of our premises.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide our products and services - we need to use your personal information to make our products and services available to you. If you then decide to order any of our products or services or enter one of our competitions then we’re delighted, thank you. After that, we need to provide them to you, process your payment. We need to use your details to do all this.
- To improve your shopping experience - we try to understand our customers so we can provide you with a great shopping experience, personalised offers, shopping ideas and online advertising. Understanding how you use our Apps, how you interact with the U Polski Sklep u Pauliny Ltd., where and when you shop, the products and services you buy and how you use and browse our websites helps us to do this.
- For safety and security - we use your personal information to help provide safe and secure environments for our customers to shop in, our colleagues to work in and for our businesses to be conducted. To enable this we use CCTV, monitor online behaviour and carry out checks to help us ensure that our customers are genuine to prevent fraud and to help customers use our services appropriately.
- Analytics and profiling - we use your personal information for statistical analysis and to help us understand more about our customers. That includes understanding the products and services you buy, how you shop across the whole Polski Sklep u Pauliny Ltd. and by creating profiles about you. This helps us to serve you better and to find ways to improve our services, stores, apps and websites. These profiles help us to send you offers that are more relevant to you.
- Contacting you - we use your personal information to contact you. This may be concerning a service update, an issue you have raised with us, to conduct market research or to ask for your feedback.
- Marketing and advertising - we use your personal information to provide relevant marketing communications (including by email, phone, SMS, post or online advertising), relating to our products and services, and those of our suppliers. As part of this, online advertising may be displayed on websites We may also use information about how you shop with us to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- We use CCTV across shop Polski Sklep u Pauliny Ltd. for the protection of our colleagues, customers and business. This includes investigating accidents, incidents, criminal activities and breaches of our policies.
- Occasionally we share CCTV with public or regulatory authorities or in response to requests from individuals seeking to protect their rights, the rights of others or helping to prevent crime and nuisance. We will only share CCTV if we consider a request to be appropriate.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We will share your personal information in certain circumstances with the other companies.
- Our service providers - we work with different companies so that they can help us provide the products and services you require from us or we think you might be interested in. These third parties include:
- Advertising companies, who help us place adverts online and on other media;
- Social media providers - such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
- Market research partners, who help us analyse customer behaviour;
- Companies that deploy our email campaigns because they need to know your email address to carry out these services;
- Companies that provide insights and analytics services so we can stock the right products, send the relevant marketing campaigns and understand our business and customers better;
- Scheme providers - such as Visa and MasterCard - to manage your account and for your payments to be processed;
- Our agents, advisers or others are involved in running accounts and services for you and your business or collecting what you or your business owe.
- Logistics and delivery providers who enable us to deliver products you order on our websites;
- Where relevant, our professional advisors, such as lawyers and consultants;
- Security and fraud prevention companies to ensure the safety and security of our customers, colleagues and business;
- Companies which run our contact centres because they need your personal information to identify and contact you;
- Companies who assess faults and repair products on our behalf;
- Companies who administer competitions for us so they run smoothly;
- Companies that enable us to collect your reviews and comments, both online and offline; and
- Companies that help us with our community and social goals.
- If you use the services provided by another company to interact with us, such as a virtual assistant or a social media platform, please be aware that your data is also subject to the privacy policies of these companies.
- Other organisations and individuals - we may share your personal information in certain scenarios. For example:
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you.
- If we are required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority;
- If we need to do so to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and services; or
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their rights or the rights of others. We will only share your personal information in response to requests which do not override your privacy interests. For example, we will not share your personal information with individuals who are merely curious about you, but we will share your personal information to e.g. insurers, solicitors, employers etc. which have a legitimate interest in your personal information.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services from Polski Sklep u Pauliny Ltd. shop from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where we have consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, phone, through online advertising or by any other electronic means.
We won't send you marketing messages if you tell us not to, but if you receive a service from us we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages and may still send you surveys (you can always opt-out of these via the survey email itself). If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so by logging into accounts and following the directions.
Please note that it can take a little while for all marketing to stop once you either withdraw your consent or tell us you’d like to opt-out of marketing. This is because some marketing may have been identified as relevant to your interests and may already be in transit, it cannot, therefore, be immediately stopped.
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We take protecting your personal information seriously and are continuously developing our security systems and processes. Some of the controls we have in place are:
- We limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- We use technology controls for our information systems, such as firewalls, user verification, strong data encryption, and separation of roles, systems & data;
- Systems are proactively monitored through a “detect and respond” information security function;
- We utilize industry “good practise” standards to support the maintenance of a robust information security management system; and
- We enforce a “need to know” policy, for access to any data or systems.